When leaving service on reaching age of retirement.
1) Males - 55 years
2) Females - 50 years
When leaving service on grounds of marriage in the following context (For female Employees)
1) If married within 3 months of leaving service
2) Have left service within 5 years of marriage
A certified photocopy of the Marriage Certificate certified by the Registrar who registered the marriage or a marriage certificate issued by the Additional District Registrar should be submitted along with the above forms.
When migrating to another country on a permanent Visa
1) The permanent Visa and a photocopy
2) The Original of the passport and a photocopy along with the above forms should be submitted to the Head Office of the Labour Department
EPF Department, Central Bank of Sri Lanka. All rights reserved. Legal & Privacy Statement. Solution by Infocraft.
* In the event of any inconsistency amongst the Sinhala, Tamil & English texts of this website, the English text shall prevail.