The Employees Provident Fund launched new services for all EPF members to ascertain their EPF related information instantaneously through Internet & SMS supported telephones.
Objective of the New Services
To facilitate all members/employers to ascertain their account details through Internet and SMS at any given time with speed & convenience.
Benefits to Employees
- View Balance inquiry
- View Current contribution (last five transaction)
- View Refund status.
- View Member A/C lists.
- View Housing Loan status
- View Any inquiry regarding EPF
Benefits to Employers
- View member list
- View member history (Last five transactions)
- Download/ Print receipt
- Download/Print C forms
- Download/Print contribution
Method of Registration for the Service
EPF members are required to follow a prior manual registration process to acquire access to these on-line services.
- The Registration form (WR1) can be obtained from: - District Labor offices or EPF inquiries counter at the No.13, Sir Baron jayathilaka Mawatha, Colombo 01.
- Members should register themselves with their NIC number.
- The registration form should be authorized by the member’s current employer
- In the event of member is not employed at present, member should provide his/her most recent employment details and the certification by the most recent employer.
- The duly filled form should be posted to the following address
EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND,
Sir Baron jayathilaka Mawatha,
- The eligible members will be delivered the Password/PIN through registered post
- Download from EPF website at www.epf.lk
If you have any further clarification please contact the EPF Department of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka
Online Balance Inquiry
Web site: www.epf.lk
Text Messege: HELP EPF send to 7778