Payment of Benefit Claim
For withdrawing funds the following forms should be duly filled and submitted (Mandatory)
Note : The photocopy should be certified as a true copy in the applicant’s own hand writing.
Eligibility to claim benefits
- When leaving service on reaching age of retirement Click here for details
- When leaving service on grounds of marriage in the following context (For female Employees) Click here for details
- When leaving service on permanent disability Click here for details
- When migrating to another country on a permanent Visa Click here for details
- When leaving for employment in Government Service or Local Government Service Click here for details
- When leaving service on a corporation being closed down, peoplized, converted into a Company or on retrenchment Click here for details
Note : Members who have taken Housing Loans should check the following when applying for benefits. Click here for details
Payment of benefitsThe refund will be made either by
- Directly credited to the member's bank account through SLIPS * *If the bank holding the account is registered in the “SLIPS”, the Sri Lanka Inter Bank Payment System
- The member's account will be closed after payment and he will not receive statements on his account thereafter. If contributions are received after the refund, the member will have to apply for a part payment to claim these amounts.
- Any unpaid balance after a refund of a member account can be claimed under the part payment
of refund benefits. A member can apply for a part payment by submitting an application to the
Central Bank EPF Department.
- Printed applications for refunds can be obtained from the EPF Department free of charge or downloaded from the website.