Leaving Employment

In the event of leaving employment “Form-E” and “Form-F” should be submitted. The original B card should be obtained from your employer.

Joining another firm

In the event of joining another firm “Form-A” and “Form-H” should be submitted along with the original B card.

Another Provident Fund to be added to the EPF

In the event that you worked for a firm that contributed to a private provident fund and now work in a firm that contribute to EPF
"Form-N" should be used to add the existing account to the EPF.

Members / Employees

When leaving service on reaching age of retirement.

  • 1) Males - 55 years
  • 2) Females - 50 years

When leaving service on grounds of marriage in the following context
(For female Employees)

  • 1) If married within 3 months of leaving service
  • 2) Have left service within 5 years of marriage
A certified photocopy of the Marriage Certificate certified by the Registrar who registered the marriage or a marriage certificate issued by the Additional District Registrar should be submitted along with the above forms.

When migrating to another country on a permanent Visa

  • 1) The permanent Visa and a photocopy
  • 2) The Original of the passport and a photocopy along with the above forms should be submitted to the Head Office of the Labour Department

Back to Top