On resignation of an Employee, the Employer is bound to inform the Labour Department about the resignation. The information can be sent using "Form-E" and "Form-F". "Form-E" is to be filled by both the Employer and the Employee whilst "Form-F" should be filled exclusively by the Employer. Upon receipt of the information the Employer is relieved of contribution for that particular Employee.
Members / Employees

When leaving service on reaching age of retirement.

  • 1) Males - 55 years
  • 2) Females - 50 years

When leaving service on grounds of marriage in the following context
(For female Employees)

  • 1) If married within 3 months of leaving service
  • 2) Have left service within 5 years of marriage
A certified photocopy of the Marriage Certificate certified by the Registrar who registered the marriage or a marriage certificate issued by the Additional District Registrar should be submitted along with the above forms.

When migrating to another country on a permanent Visa

  • 1) The permanent Visa and a photocopy
  • 2) The Original of the passport and a photocopy along with the above forms should be submitted to the Head Office of the Labour Department

Back to Top