EPF Member Information through e-Service of EPF

The Employees Provident Fund launched new services for all EPF members to ascertain their EPF related information instantaneously through Internet & SMS supported telephones.

Objective of the New Services

To facilitate all members/employers to ascertain their account details through Internet and SMS at any given time with speed & convenience.

Benefits to Employees

  • View Balance inquiry
  • View Current contribution (last five transaction)
  • View Refund status.
  • View Member A/C lists.
  • View Housing Loan status
  • View Any inquiry regarding EPF

Benefits to Employers

  • View member list
  • View member history (Last five transactions)
  • Download/ Print receipt
  • Download/Print C forms
  • Download/Print contribution

Method of Registration for the Service

EPF members are required to follow a prior manual registration process to acquire access to these on-line services.

  • The Registration form (WR1) can be obtained from:
  • - District Labor offices or EPF inquiries counter at the No.13, Sir Baron jayathilaka Mawatha, Colombo 01.
    - Download from EPF website at www.epf.lk
  • Members should register themselves with their NIC number.
  • The registration form should be authorized by the member’s current employer
  • In the event of member is not employed at present, member should provide his/her most recent employment details and the certification by the most recent employer.
  • The duly filled form should be posted to the following address
    Sir Baron jayathilaka Mawatha,
    Colombo 01.
  • The eligible members will be delivered the Password/PIN through registered post

If you have any further clarification please contact the EPF Department of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka
Online Balance Inquiry

Telephone: 011-2206636 or 011-2206640
Email: epfhelpdesk@cbsl.lk
Web site: www.epf.lk
Text Messege: HELP EPF send to 7778
Members / Employees

When leaving service on reaching age of retirement.

  • 1) Males - 55 years
  • 2) Females - 50 years

When leaving service on grounds of marriage in the following context
(For female Employees)

  • 1) If married within 3 months of leaving service
  • 2) Have left service within 5 years of marriage
A certified photocopy of the Marriage Certificate certified by the Registrar who registered the marriage or a marriage certificate issued by the Additional District Registrar should be submitted along with the above forms.

When migrating to another country on a permanent Visa

  • 1) The permanent Visa and a photocopy
  • 2) The Original of the passport and a photocopy along with the above forms should be submitted to the Head Office of the Labour Department

Back to Top