The Employees Provident Fund launched new services for all EPF members to ascertain their EPF related information instantaneously through Internet & SMS supported telephones.
Objective of the New Services
To facilitate all members/employers to ascertain their account details through Internet and SMS at any given time with speed & convenience.
Benefits to Employees
- View Balance inquiry
- View Current contribution (last five transaction)
- View Refund status.
- View Member A/C lists.
- View Housing Loan status
- View Any inquiry regarding EPF
Benefits to Employers
- View member list
- View member history (Last five transactions)
- Download/ Print receipt
- Download/Print C forms
- Download/Print contribution
Method of Registration for the Service
EPF members are required to follow a prior manual registration process to acquire access to these on-line services.
- The Registration form (WR1) can be obtained from:
- District Labor offices or EPF inquiries counter at the No.13, Sir Baron jayathilaka Mawatha, Colombo 01.
- Download from EPF website at www.epf.lk
EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND,
Sir Baron jayathilaka Mawatha,
If you have any further clarification please contact the EPF Department of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka